/       /       /     

18 September 2012

Lack of words (bring out the visuals)

Dear PFW & LFW,
From a sad place in my heart apologies go out to you for having to delay my presence
yet again this year. Luckily my mac and I have become closer and I haven't let one show pass me by.

À l'année prochaine!
  

Here, of course, is one of my most favored New York show:
(feel free to re-live the show)
Alexander Wang


Crossing the pond, LFW's
Burberry Prorsum


I was in the mood of posting this one because I always adore the location and I'm excited to rivive some next-leveled metallics into my life !
(Although I'm a big fan of the absence of color i.e. Alexander Wang, the colors in the show are perfect.)


Here's another video to end this post: PARIS vs NEW YORK!
Bisous!:

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)