/       /       /     

08 September 2012

Tired as honey



Emmylou by First Aid Kit on Grooveshark

Deception becomes worst when the person you are disappointing is yourself.
After endless hours (which turned into days) of the wild intent to scurry, two days ago it became pretty clear. I won't be leaving.

The sadness in my heart can be seen in my eyes.

So many consecutive years of dreaming of a real winter and a place where I actually feel happy.
Seems sad when I say it but it's all true.

Now, looking through my old posts I'll repeat something that I seemed to have said a year ago:
I refuse to stay happy until I see some change.

Time to stand by that (sadness and all) for a couple more months...

Ciao


Photos found at Katarina Šoškić

Follow my blog with Bloglovin


No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)