/       /       /     

13 October 2014

gradini

New things are so wonderful.
I love to adapt, I love to find a way with new things.
A melody, a space, a season.


 I'm currently working on a playlist which I really try to do as often as possible, however I like to wait for the songs to come to me. I can't go searching for new music of songs that work well together. They always come and become part of a current feeling or experience in my life.


I'm feeling happy with how my mind has been wandering recently. Vivid dreams and concrete ideas.

I've been dreaming of Rovinj, Croatia -- my aunt just came back from a weekend there and told me it reminded her of Mykonos! Dita incrociate!


x Be safe lovelies



> Soundcloud / Palepluie  -  For past + future playlists
> Tumblr / A|A  -  Where I spend a whole sum of time


No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)