/       /       /     

18 May 2011

The fruitless effort of adding meaning to what is meaningless

The warmth of clothes straight out of the dryer.

Glitter in on my eyelashes and carpet.

Endless hours of you.

I refuse to stay happy until I see some change.

When a bookshelf weighing in at 300 lbs falls beside you all while seeing life flash before you with tears simultaneously flooding the eye... a person is bound to change.
My past weekend was pouring with many unforgettable jours.
I'm not the same person I was a month ago. My future has cleared up so much...
I'm kissing summer vacation.
My hair needs some washing so I'll share beautiful videos soon.
Ciaoooo
Excitement fills my soul because of days like these.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)