/       /       /     

02 May 2010

Honey In The Sun!!


May is just another month for me to yap about roses, and summer.
Plus, Belle & Sebastian have been very nice company to me these past few days.
May will not only bring flowers, but short hair styles, new inspirations, new books, and new adventures!
Here is the list of films that I crave to see this month:
  • Lolita
  • Beautiful Losers
  • Eat, Pray, Love
I'm hoping that for summer I will own a long sleeved,
yet short and swingy dress that will go nice with my
new pairs of shoes. Along with my renovated room.
(IKEA & Anthropology never fail!)
I am planning to keep a sketch/journal this summer and I will
spend my time scanning them for your eyes to read and see.
The only sad idea about summer is that I dont think I will have
much of a lugage bag picture to share.
However,
I'm still till crossing my fingers on Ecuador!
Que tengan un bello Domingo y una Linda semana,
Fifi.

my hair this summer





No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)