/       /       /     

25 March 2010

Sick Youth






Here where I reside, Spring Break has arrived.
My kitty (and by kitty I am referring to Hans) and I spent our first Spring day together. Due to the fact that we were let out of school early, I had breakfast three times.
We enjoyed pancakes (banana, plain, and coco chip)
I later helped her with her outfit for a special talent show for our friend Angels that she was so lucky to go to. I had to swim away to my ballet class after she drove me home.

Even though I was looking forward to being a wizard for a day in the Harry Potter Park this spring break...I am glad I have such great friends to spend my Spring days with.
UPCOMING EVENTS:
  • I'm taking the CPT soon
  • Goodwill shopping with kitty
  • Of Montreal concert
  • Andreina's (lady Deee) house
  • Hopefully..Angels mansion
  • And lovely trips through the highways! (with me at the wheel)
I leave you with a kiss and this:

a video that is magical (they way the make music so beautiful)

I'm From Barcelona - A Take Away Show from La Blogotheque on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)