/       /       /     

24 February 2010

Space Dreams


My hopes to go to the moon were shuttered this week. Yet, I have other thing in earth that are making me happy: from french books to "high" books! Ill get into that later though. Today was a blurry and rainy day, which I loved! I got a nice little box from France with three cupcakes in it made by my love of a friend: Lili. Yesterday I got to have a Wednesday church day and witnesses some lovely scenery.
see it all for yourselves:





Been reading Le petit Prince and I am so happy! Thank you Currr! Today as I was surfing the net, I found this book that sounds OH SO dreamy (literally): HERE
Finally, tomorrow not only will the the weather be dropping and my scarfs get to be worn once again buy Tita is coming back from Ecuador to pay us another visit!
Bunny kisses for all,
moi.
-Auf Wedersehen! (Bye!)

"There are times when I look at people and I see nothing worth liking."

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)