/       /       /     

15 July 2014

Tongue (Un)Twisted



Everyday I realize how fascinating the brain is.
It's been almost 3 months (already) since I came to the states
and I haven't been very good with my
"I will continue practicing my Italian on a daily basis" promise -- not good at all.


Although ever so often when I found the opportunity to speak or write I would, especially
messaging with my aunt from Italy / It took to by surprise.


I would find myself seamlessly typing the words out and with the out most joy afterwards caused by the unexpected ability to actually form a sentence.


It may seem insignificant to a native speaker but to me it's a feeling of joy


 and reassurance. A very exciting and wonderful feeling!
 Ps - My visa is being processed as you read this !
One step closer to * home * once again!
x fra poco, fifi

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)