/       /       /     

22 May 2014

turning time

Fang Tong, Floating, 2013
I spent this past weekend near the ocean.
There were strong winds and I felt happy.



Jenn Smith
I stayed hydrated with some watermelon
slices and my hair was kept in plaits.

I also nibbled on key lime pie and green peppers (separately of course)!



I've been avoiding the rays (as per usual) and

many have lately been telling me that I look "super summer-y"



which is obviously cause of the heat.

Today I moved into my friend Hanna's house...
however she currently doesn't live here.

I'll be house/dog sitting
for a month, haha. It's a bit funny
but I'm enjoying a house to myself cause I
can just do my own things

at my own time without pressure or judging eyes.


I plan on

making this a place

for inspiration and creation.

yaay!

Keep an eye on the month of February -- I'll be updating throughout the weekend.   /////
I've been listening to Mountkimbie 
minimalism appreciation by yours truly
instagram: fifisiamese

stay cool.

> Captioned photos with link to the rightful owners,
only own last photo.

> Hanna's blog HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)