/       /       /     

04 May 2012

White Knuckles

i love this photo shoot a little too much
I'm overjoyed to announce that I officially have two weeks of high school left...forever.
       ((Let the sounds around you sink in))
So many things are ending, so many are only about to take place.
My surroundings keep reminding me that it is soon time to try new things.
I am thrilled to see what will become of all these plans that quickly seem to pop into my days.

I feel so full of inspiration and can't even imagine the places where that will go--especially because of the places my physical self is going.

Here are some photos from the last high school annual art show. C'est la vie, mais non?:
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)