/       /       /     

05 July 2011

Magic Juice



Bon apres-midi,
I write with a full stomach and a slight bit of a headache.

My days are filled with starring into the sky and scaring other by talking about its beauty.
Currently off duty and I've been avoiding my unchecked "to do list".
I finally purchased my swim suite bottoms! you can see what they look like here!
They feel very "edie sedgwick" and wish I could just walk around in them all the time.

UPDATE: Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure Anja Rubik is wearing the briefs in this photo during Haute Couture day two here!!!
If you are interest in having a copy of my ci-après Summer playlist here is a free link to a download of all the songs: http://www.mediafire.com/?kc2oj5h8sogbu sorry if some of the songs are faulty.

Enjoy your days beauty's
-moi
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)