/       /       /     

01 January 2011

Classy and Fancy, last night of the year.

I have all these photos to show from the beautiful night I spent on the last
day of the year 2010.

Kicked off the night with a fancy invite to the Truluck's restaurant with the beach right next to us. And I must say, 2010 was a good year but it will always remain a blur in my head.

Early morn 01 January 2011 we headed to the beach and took in the beautiful and joyous new year.
(I'll let the photos speak for themselves)

ps: make memories you are proud to keep.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)