/       /       /     

28 June 2010

Swan Lake



I depart on Wednesday (30 June) ...short hair, camera, luggage and all!
Spent my last two days packing and kissing my pupppa!
Sorry for that lame post last night....I was not really awake.
I have many things under my sleeves and I'm hoping everything works out.
Also, Natalia gave me some insight on the Cathedrals that I will be facing!
Which I hope to find one near by so I can attend to on Sundays!

When I return:
- 6 more days till Ruby comes back
- I will have a computer in my room
- plus a baby flat screen
- Finish Health class?
- ....
PS

Here is a picture of Alma (my all time favorite girl) in New York, Brooklyn!
(pretty much where I will be staying at half of the time)

P L E A S E C L I CK O N T H E P I C T U R E S F O R C R E D I T

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)