/       /       /     

18 May 2010

Look What You've Done To Me



The end is near, can't you just feel it?
I shall commit and work very hard this summer.
I have quite a handful of plans here and there...
such as reading, and having amazing adventures.
Besides that, I am dying to be in New York and got to
an art museum in order to send my picture HERE!

I really hope that you lovely readers have nice taste for the music I
have in this blog. It seems to brighten my day!



I've been meaning to mention my obsession with this lovely girl.
I've always really liked her and followed her but the most happy thought about it
is that I have a girl in one of my classes who is a very close replica to her.
So, I hope you don't mind looking at pictures of the lovely Tay more often!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)