/       /       /     

26 May 2010

END OF THE DAYS


I should be saying that I'm done, but I think my last day will be tomorrow.
I can already smell the NYC air...the sounds that I will hear when I wake up... summer.
Tomorrow Ruby and I shall attend a meeting for next years AP art class. Even though we are invited, we have a bigger picture for our art classes next year.
I was so happy to be awarded a certificate for great student in my french class today.
It really touched my heart that my teacher went out of her way to buy a certificate, make a lovely speech in front of the class and hug me afterward; Merci pour tout madam Miller, vous etes tres gentil.

I must study trop trop tonight in order to feel completely proud tomorrow.
Keep working hard at what ever it is you are doing kids, besos para todos!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)