/       /       /     

02 October 2009

Sweeter than sweeter! (Tranquilo)


I'm craving a nice walk in the beach with a cozy sweater!
~
My weekend is unknown at the moment but seems to be
coming all together!
I shouldn't be on the computer but....I got to stay loyal!
Today I had Environmental Club meet!
Goals:
recycle plastic
hours
T-shirt design!
I learn something new about myself everyday,
and hoping to
find someone who is willing to take the time
to as well.
Ruby says to not worry about not having friends...
but I want
fun, loving, and amazing friends.
Friends keep you young & happy.

My baby Lili's birthday is coming & i cant wait to bake my first cake :) I know its sorta sad.
But, she loves me & she deserves it.
Plus her new 80's hair style is killing me!

That the hair im actually aiming for! Well I'll
scurry away Fifi Lapin style.

Have a Great Weekend, I'm off to
make crop tops and clean! yeepeee!

bunny kisses
Fifi Lapin
xxx
PS: I'm thinking of being a deer for Halloween.
Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)