/       /       /     

08 October 2009

"Can i Be The Girl You Met....?"

Party plans are drowning my thoughts!

Lil's b-day dinner will be spent at Japan Inn, where they cook in front of your face! and for desert we are going to the Melting pot! wow, i love new places! Besides all this, I'm loving my français class & my ballet class! Life suddenly took a BIG spin and I have passed my permit at last! (I spent $80) this week was a good one and my grades are going up & up.

I should bring up last weekend because I spent it watching movies with Ruby! -Across the Universe, & The Science of Sleep (which i stole!! because I LOVED IT)- skyping, google-ing?
And this weekend I will finish watching Almost famous!! yay!
Finally...i want to see
Les biches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

love letter(s)